Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

10 March, 2018

Bunny and Carrot Spring Mantel

I'm excited today because I have more of my spring décor to share with you...my mantel! And you may begin to notice that I seem to have a sort of theme going on this year with bunnies and carrots. What is it about those cute little fluff balls and their favorite snack that just say spring?

You'll find them multiplying and sprouting all over my mantel!

First, there's this cute natural fiber bunny with a carrot in his basket plus a nice bunch of burlap carrots beside him.

Then there are even more carrots and a fun white cottontail in my NO-SEW BUNNY AND CARROT WREATH. You will find the instructions for making it HERE.

On the other side of the mantel is another sweet bunny holding a carrot while standing watch over an Easter basket full of pastel  eggs.

And finally, to continue the theme, there's a fun bunny and carrot garland...an inexpensive find at Kirkland's.

Put all of those bunnies and carrots together and here's what you get...a fun and whimsical mantel for spring! And stay tuned because there are even more bunnies and carrots headed your way!

Remember to pin it!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love that Bunny Mantle! I've been working on a bunny/garden theme in line with the Peter Rabbit movie. You've certainly inspired me to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, Deb. Very 'springy'. The garland is adorable. Hugs to the kitties. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie